Join us for Running with Artemis, a 6-week group therapy program involving:
- Trail Running to build fitness and therapeutic connection to nature
- Archery training to build your sense of confidence and agency
- Reflective sharing time to nurture trust and support within your group
We meet on Sunday afternoons from 3:30-6pm on Sept 2-Oct 14, 2022 (NO CLASS SEPT 23). The group will meet at our running archery course in Worcester, VT.
- Paying the $85 equipment fee reserves your place (this covers 6 fiberglass arrows and materials for making your own leather quiver, both yours to keep).
- The tuition for the program can be covered by many health insurance plans (including Vermont Medicaid), or you can self-pay $240 (in addition to the equipment fee).
We'll be in touch with you soon about insurance or payment.