Weaver Covid Protocols & Contingency Plan
Last updated spring 2022
We are committed to sensible protocols that prioritize everyone's health during our in-person gatherings. These may change as public health conditions continue to evolve.
- Bring a high-quality mask with you, such as an N-95. We generally do not require masking at our weekends, but if someone gets sick we may all start masking just to be safe.
- Two sinks are available for handwashing, and we will have hand sanitizer on hand.
- If you feel sick, do not attend the retreat. We will follow current CDC quarantine guidelines for people who have recently been in close contact with some who has Covid-19.
- We will open windows for ventilation when outdoor temperatures allow.
- We have a strong culture of getting consent before physical contact with other Weavers.
- At this time, we are requiring vaccination for all participants and staff. If you have a medical condition that contraindicates vaccination, get in touch with us to discuss exceptions ([email protected]).
If the Vermont state public health guidelines make it impossible or impractical for us to gather for the retreats, or if one of the key staff (Jamie, Murphy, or our cook) is sick, this is our plan:
- We will consult with the whole cohort about the best way to move forward, given our progress through the program so far and our best guess at future conditions. Possible strategies include moving some additional instruction onto Zoom and scheduling a delayed retreat for in-person content when conditions are safer. Our goals will be continuity of learning and maintaining a supportive community container.
- As always, if you decide to permanently leave the program for any reason, you will be issued a prorated credit based on how many months of the program you've already completed. This credit is good for any future classes with Mountainsong Expeditions or for Jamie Waggoner's other programs.